Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten
Are you looking for our toddler program for children 18 months to 3 years? If so, click here!
Bright, busy, inviting! Preschool’s thematic learning environment is rich in science, math, and letter activities taught in a playful learning environment. Children develop a love of learning and build social skills through discovery and cooperative play.
- Teacher-to-student ratio: 1:10
- Create a schedule to meet parents’ needs: Preschool is a 3- to 5-day program – full day, half day, or a combination
- Preschoolers enjoy daily outdoor play or large-motor skill development in our full-size gym
- In addition to daily exercise, artistic projects, and singing in the Preschool classroom, Preschoolers enjoy weekly Library, Music, and Spanish classes taught by Japhet specialist teachers
- Age to enroll: Preschoolers are toilet-trained, and are 3 or 4 years old by November 1.
Preschool is part of Japhet’s Early Childhood Program. Along with Kindergarten, these classrooms teach children independence and problem-solving. Both classes emphasize the practice of peacemaking.
Looking for a preschool for your child? We recommend asking these questions.